Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#244444 08/06/07 02:40 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I am looking for a nice place to stay in February for about 5 days. Two couples. We want to be walking distance from town in a nice place on the beach which is reasonable in price. We stayed before at Exotic Caye Beach Resort and liked it, but thought we might try something different. I remember at one time there were a lot of folks recommending Banana Beach resort. Is this still a good place to stay? Any other recommendations?

Yes, Banana Beach is still great! Also consider Blue Tang Inn, The Palms, Banyan Bay (all 2 & 3 bedroom units)& Xanadu. BB & BB ;-) are a bit further from town than EC or the others. Still walking distance but about 1 1/2 miles up the beach.

BBeach is nice place, but beach not as nice as EC - narrow with sea wall.

otherwise, barb knows all!

L
LJ Offline
L
Casa Escalante is a great place just before Victoria House (right next door).Big beach area,they are locals who have 2 condos attatched to their house.They are listed under lodging at top of this page.Lots of room in condos more than any hotel you will find.Banana Beach is good also,we stayed there in "05".Here is link to pics from Jan. "07" at Casa Escalante.Also the Escalante's are some of the worlds best people. Belize pics

love casa escalante. and they have the softest sand on the island. PM me if you want to know more. i stay there often. great swinging chair on the roof. outstanding view up there. really roomy. cool bar, full kitchens, washer and dryer for goodness sakes!!!

hmmm. almost stayed there last week, but didnt. will consider it next time. thanks!

you will really like it jane. GREAT for the family. separate bedrooms!!!! kids will love roaming around the property. HUGE chunk of land

jules used to work with my friend craigswench. she recommended it to me. i saw the pics. we just wanted to stay north this time.

always collecting info. this forum is so great for that.

Did you stay at the Cloisters? How was it?

barb, will e-mail you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.