Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Belize lost another prominent citizen yesterday when Charles Woods Sr. passed after suffering a massive heart attack. Charles Woods was married to Nella Woods who bore him many beautiful daughters and one son, Charles jr.better know as Chuck Woods. Chuck now serves I believe, as managing director for Caribbean Tobacco.
Charles Woods Sr. is father to Kriol Gal Silvana Woods and Channel Five anchorwoman, Jacqueline Woods-Godwin. Several of his daughters live in San Pedro and one is co-owner of popular BC's Beach Bar.
Many will remember Charlie Woods as the man who named Belmopan and won the prize of a plot of land. Charlie Woods served for many years as the director of C.A.R.E. and the Belize Marketing Board. May he rest in peace.

M
M
I had the good fortune to spend some time with Mr. Woods, both at his farm near St. Margarets Village and at Bruce and Charlenes' home in Belmopan. He was a wonderful, engaging, thoughtful person. Our thoughts and our prayers are with Charlene, Bruce, and all of the Woods family.

S
S
You're in our thoughts. Sorry for your loss.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 145 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,201
Posts500,024
Members20,465
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.