Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24635 08/24/00 09:12 AM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Choochoo, how was BC'S BBQ on Sunday?
Did you meet up with Janepa, and Beerbudget?
Sure hope the weather was good for Janepa, she was so concerned about the weather.

Dare To Deviate
#24636 08/24/00 09:16 AM
Choo-Choo
Thought about you all on Sunday. Naturally wishing I was there to meet you, Jane and BB. Knowing you all were together, I poured my Texas beer in a Belikin glass, raised it, and made a silent toast to you all. Hope you had a wonderful time!!!
Debbie

#24637 08/24/00 12:43 PM
Chloe;
Sunday was good. For some reason it wasn't too hard to pick out the TX (Beerbduget) and PA connections. We actually even dragged along two more newbies from the condos. (That way I didn't have to check to see that their bikes were locked up) It would seem a pretty good time was had by all..the food was wonderful as usual, Charlene was as sweet as ever, and Bruce cooked up a storm.

A major disappointment was averted when SWMBO found a bottle of Curacao liquor at the Island Grocery. We had discovered earlier in the week that Bruce had none at the bar. Suffice to say that the afternnon was complete (Smurf Blue Holes to excess) and we left happy (except for the $70 US bar tab).

Long flight home yesterday and we're still a bit tired. When the second wind arrives we will share a few of the more "interesting" episodes of the last two weks.

#24638 08/24/00 12:55 PM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Choochoo, glad to hear a good time and good food/drinks was shared by all.
Waiting to hear your latest reports on San Pedro, after you are rested.

Dare To Deviate
#24639 08/27/00 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hi all! back about 10 hours now, tired and bug bit. choochoo, i'm mad that you didnt tell chloe how smart, wonderful and cute i am!
BC's was fun and yes frank got trashed. the food was yummy, the rum was cool. choochoo was getting ansy though when the tanquere (sp?) ran out and they had to go to town for more!
around 5pm at paradise villas bar after (had to play volleyball with the kids there) he said "i just cant drink anymore!". beerbudget and her husband were very nice, as was, of course, choochoo and swmbo. it was a neat feeling to go so far from home and feel like your friends were there. we also happened to bump into cc & wife at canibals for breakfast there last day there. more when i'm not so tired!

#24640 08/27/00 01:34 PM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Jane glad you are back on the board.
We have had a tough time keeping things going, without you and Choochoo around to lend a word or two.

Dare To Deviate
#24641 08/27/00 06:01 PM
B
B
My husband was glad my "internet friends" were not axe-murderers.

Guys -- the picture of the three of us turned out great! I'll have to learn to work the scanner and send ya an e-mail attachment.

Jane: Last night I had a pineapple juice and coconut rum concoction for the first time since we got back...you done a bad thing turning me on to those...the cane juice ain't gonna last.

Choo: I'm still trying to figure out what business was so "obvious." I've thought of about 30 ideas -- none patentable. Did your house-sitter trash the place?

#24642 08/27/00 06:31 PM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Welcome back Beerbudget, we missed you too.
Glad your stay at Sunbreeze good. I know we enjoyed our stay there. Jane loved JE too.

Dare To Deviate
#24643 08/27/00 07:27 PM
BB;
We save the axe murder thing for the more remote isles. It was a lot of fun meeting you and hubby and Jane and Frank. (OK, everyone..Jane is as advertised, cute, smart and fun. As expected of us, Frank and I were somewhat reserved...just quietly getting hammered on a beautiful Sunday afternoon whilst dripping BBQ sauce on ourselves)

The house was still in one piece upon our return, either that or the 21 y/o is a far better handyman than he appears. His MOTHER purchased him another piece of island memorabilia..a ceramic woman with removable breasts that serve as salt and pepper shakers. He was last seen this p.m. in his pickup with his latest Belizian "treasure" heading back to college and his apartment. Hooray!

#24644 08/28/00 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
yup, sounds about right! choochoo and frank really were getting hammered and dripping bbq sauce all over them. i had to scrub out f's shirt in the sink on return to JE! proper spelling: tanqueray? anyway, BB, we brought home 3 bottles cane juice ($4 US each at duty free shop in belize city airport!), used up 3/4 of one with pinapple yesterday with franks family here! goes down sooooo good! [Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.