Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
D
Has anyone heard how Ecologic Divers fared in the storm? Also how about the Villas at Banyan Bay?

Has anyone heard how Sueno del mar faired? Has phone service been restored?

S
S
Has anyone been to the very south end of the island? (approx. 2 miles from the very end)I have a house with caretaker who stayed there? From what I have read sounds like it is probably in good condition? Thanks

Word from Jacqueline at Banyan Bay reservation office is that so far so good, some minor dive shop and restaurant damage but no water or wind damage, no structural damage. Don't have an 'eyes on' confirmation just from email updates from her. Any other info / input appreciated. Coming down there Thurs.

C
C
So glad to hear everyone is doing OK and that the damage was nowhere near what it could have been. You have all been in our thoughts and prayers.

L
L
Stephania
It was a total fluke that I received my mom & dad in Orange Walk...no contact since around 9am...I try every hour, no luck. Keep trying.

Ruth1 Offline OP
OP Offline
View photo's that have been posted "Hurricane Dean" on
Photographic Forum...

All the Best
Ruth

W
WHC Offline
W
I am interested in finding out about the status of the Holy Cross Anglican Primary School and Francis and Vernon Wilson. I was there only 3 weeks ago with a mission group from Connecticut and would love to be able to communicate with them in some manner. I have sent emails this afternoon, but am unsure of the impact of the storm on their Internet capabilities. Thanks so much for any information...

Professor PoohBear
B
B
Like many of you, I've been so thankful for all of the updates on this board! My husband and I visited AC for the first time just 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it. We stayed at Costa Maya and are hoping that everyone there faired well. Ruth - thanks for all of your info. We were at Costa Maya same time as you and met on the boat the day we arrived. If anyone has more info on Costa Maya, Jose, David, Rudy and others, we'd love to hear it!
God bless,
Karen

I heard that the Wilsons are on vacation and not in Belize.

Sarah Blackmun-Eskow
The Pangaea Network
Santa Barbara CA
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.