Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
S
S
I just marked it for deletion.

Thanks Simon.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I've started adding photos to the locations marked on the wikimapia link. Hit several so far... bridge, the reef restaurant, palms, el patio, fido's sandbar and several others.

I would encourage others to do the same. Let's get a good visual representation of each of the locations and show everyone how much fun San Pedro can be.

C
C
I am looking for my friend Kay Scott. She lives in San Pedro -south and on the east side. She was staying in her house for the storm. If anyone knows please e-mail me at [email protected].

carrie
S
S
i just want to send a message, to all my friends in sp. friends i have met and to the lovely people i will meet. god bless.. i will not leave this area til we3 take force.i will come to the fact that i qill become a recluce in sp ( hahahah)

S
S
jey, marty, i am new to this board. but thank you for every thinf

Hey...does anyone know of a satellite/wikipedia map that has decent resolution for the area of the island between the Cloisters and that "North Ambergris" map? (covering the Journey's End, Mata Chica, Mata Grande area??? Every one we've found is blurry there...we want to try to find "our place" LOL!!!

"Sometimes I go this way, sometimes I go that way-but it's always MY way!" LOL! "Cheshire" in CA
you have tried google earth?
you are very welcome subtropics...

kay is fine, i spoke to her and i think you have also!!!

C
C
Hello I am looking to get to know more about the area...
We are building in Reef Village... and wanted to more about the island. I grew up in the Bahamas, live in South Florida and will be frequenting down very soon.. I can see you weathered the storm pretty well... hopefully none will come my way this season.
I am very interested in the layout of the island....and exploring other parts of the country... When things settle I would love for someone to contact me.. and send me information.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.