Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
tav Offline
T
Make that "south" of the Kean house, not "sound". Oops. Tim

W
W
Marsha: No problem, i'm sure they're all fine. Thnk they all stayed at our house. If there communicating with Jan and Cliff there just fine. We also can't contact them. I'll let you know. Thx MK

L
L
Hi Marsha at Los Arboles,
If you hear from anyone on the status of your house or pier, could you let me know, also if they might take a look at our pier to see what is standing. We are the next south of you. Will do the same back to you. Good to meet you by the way.

Laura

OP Offline
Los Arboles, Can you describe your house? I'll go and check South again tomorrow, and will deliver the message.
Jan

L
L
Jan: Our house is the white one with the blue roof directly south of CAllahan. Any news you could provide us would be wonderful

Laura: As soon as I hear anythng I will let you know but I think I saw your palapa in one of Jan's recent pictures. If I am counting piers right. Look at his pics and see the palapa up close to the beach? The next palapa after that should be yours. The short one is Patrick Callahan's at Playa Blanca Villa. Hope my estimate is right and that your pier and palapa are fine.
good to 'meet you too!
Marsha

OP Offline
I'm sorry I didn't answer you earlier Laura,
Will go and check tomorrow, and report.
Jan

OP Offline
Marsha,
No Problem; will deliver the message.
Jan

OP Offline
Tim,

Guess you're talking about the new house in front of the little yellow house right?

No damage - can't remember the dock, think it was ok, or I would have taken a picture; will look at it again tomorrow.

Going to write a list now, or I'll surely forget something!
Jan

L
L
Jan,
I believe that Marsha is right. The picture you took looking south from North of the Playa Blanca House shows our Palapa still standing. Thank you so much Marsha for noticing. And thank you so much Jan for the diligent effort to make all of us nervous Americans feel so much better from so far away. We all feel so helpless. My pier is one pier south of Marsha's, pier and house. Her's is the white house just south of Patrick's Playa Blanca House. If you have the time could you take a look to see if we have any damage? Unbelievable!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, I can sleep better tonight. My 8 year old son is thrilled.
Laura

OP Offline
YogaGirl,
Banyan Bay is in town (we're 6 miles North) saw an aerial on picture of the day:
http://belizephotographs.com/
Seems ok.
Jan

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.