Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
Hey Tim,

I'll call the house the Laughing Dolphin from now on - also less confusing with the Blue Dolphin from Mark and Joan.
Took two pics, and everything seems fine:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=247107#Post247107

Jan

L
L
Jan:
You are our hero! I can't tell you how reassuring it was to see our house and property. Mostly just a big mess but we'll take that any day. It's amazing that all of our neighbors have come together on this forum. Those we have met and those we haven't yet. And that's a BIG yet. When we get back down there we are going to make it a point to meet all of you and to come and thank you in person, Jan. Very selfless of you to take the time away from your own resort to help your neighbors this way.
Thank you so very much!
Marsha

C
C
Hi,
Has anyone seen the house north of Lee Carlstroms house? That is our house, and we are wondering if we had any damage? It is a mango colored 2 story concrete house with a palapa roof. Any info would be appreciated.

OP Offline
Hi casa bella,
When you're talking about the house slightly to the back with a new palapa on top, just North of Lee, you can relax: No visible damage - not even the thatch.
Jan

L
L
Looks good, thanks again Jan. You are the best.

Laura Wild

Jan,
You really have done a good job here
thanks
Elbert

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
C
C
Jan,
Thank you so much for checking our home. (it is the one slightly to the back, north of Lee) You took a load off our minds! We'll buy you a beer on our next visit

A
A
Hey Jan....

Thanks so much for the photos. I appreciate you taking the time to send them to me. I was wondering in your walks, if you or anyone has seen the green bench that used to sit on the dock. I am the property next to what used to be Kitty's. It weighs a ton so who knows where it went, maybe in the water. If you see it, or anyone else sees it, have the time and manpower, could you please put it somewhere on the property. Again, what would I do with out you and your great staff at Portofino.
You are the greatest!
ANN

Sorry to hear about your bench Ann.

Your ole neighbor Jonathan.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
OP Offline
And YES!!!! We have city power again 6 miles North.
Thank you BEL (Chris and Elder)!
Jan van Noord

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.