Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#247797 08/29/07 11:05 AM
OP Offline
Hi all

Looking for cosmetic samples and some girly things like nail polish and such.

This school year, We are going to be starting afternoon clubs at Holy Cross and teaching the kids different things like Music, Art, Dance and more.

My friend Carole who is in hair and esthetics, has volunteered to work with the girls and teach them some basic skincare and beauty things.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

TG,

Sent an email to the person we talked about. She either sells Avon or Mary Kay. Anyway, I requested any sample sizes of face scrub, etc. I'll let you know and if she has anything, I'll bring them with me.

Dita #247801 08/29/07 11:22 AM
What would be really handy would be little manicure sets for distribution. That's something that they can use on an ongoing basis and it will belong to them. They can be picked up at the dollar store or maybe in bulk from a vendor at a pretty good price.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
Thanks Dita

Seashell great idea

I still need to figure out numbers, thinking we will do the older girls first and see how it goes.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OPI Nail Polish has those little sample bottles too. It would be cool if you could get hooked up with a bunch of those to give to the girls.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I'll bring a bunch of nail files when I come tomorrow.

M
M
Approximately how many girls are there (roughly)?

We're coming down the second week of October and would be glad to bring some items. Our dollar stores have a pretty decent selection of eye shadows or blush combinations and I'd like to see that each girl had something to take home.

OP Offline
Mystkl1 I will find out that answer for you before you come.

That would be good timing as I think the clubs will be ready to run around that time.

tacogirl, We will be coming in the beginning of October also, let us know and we will bring down a bunch of stuff.

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.