Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#248246 09/03/07 03:52 PM
JohnnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
I have spoken to several people on this Island and the common thing I hear is what is going on? Why is there a post one day and gone the next? Everything to deleting a comment and as far as getting rid of a whole thread. Should we submit all posts for approval before posting? Maybe some one thinks that we are all just stupid, like we have a 30 second memory.
It would seem to me that if this is the case the rules for this board need to change or something else should.

If its Controversial.
Makes you think.
States the truth or a point that you may not want to read.

How far should we or this go?

I and a few others are really done with this and don't think its right. If this is kindergarten class, then class IS in session.
I still have yet to hear from a single Mod on this subject...
I have run and Moderated several forums and have run into petty problems with some people, but not quite like this.
Thats the Weather, weather you like it or not.

Good Bye and Good night.

"You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile, but you have smelly dog farts."
i run the board and know of no radical mass censoring. occasionally a post is pulled but it certainly isn't even one every other day

sometimes a thread is pulled blah blah this is covered many times before. we get every kind of person in here and not all are lovely.

if you can't take it go somewhere else for a forum. if you have a particular beef about a thread that got pulled email me at [email protected] and i'll try to find out what happened to it.

the thought police we ain't

Marty #248265 09/03/07 05:09 PM
3 posts were pulled yesterday, one being mine - with no explanation given. The second two were in defence of another boarder - nothing serious or argumentitive in any way, shape or form, yet they were pulled. I don't believe you were on at the time Marty.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Nova #248267 09/03/07 05:31 PM
E
E
Order your shirts !

Nova #248268 09/03/07 05:31 PM
only time i know of one person was posting "humour" in the midst
of all the notices and urgency of the weather and hurricane posts. he was PMed asking him to go to chat... then we deleted the stuff.

we ain't sleezy, and this ain't easy.

I think this board and the information you get from it is priceless. As a non-resident property owner on AC, I spent hours upon hours of my time during the Dean crisis. Yes, we have very close friends that we were able to actually talk to, but when the electricity goes down & the cell phone batteries go dead you're Sh__ out of luck if you're sitting here in the US wondering whether or not your home is going to be there when you return. A great majority of the boarders do not live on nor do they have a financial interest in AC.
Marty, I for one really appreciate your work and tireless efforts you put into this board.....keep it up buddy!!
Respectively,
Al & Janet Kruebbe

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
Try finding a well organized forum for The Corn Islands, Isla de San Andres, Roatan or Guanaja. Some are larger, some are smaller islands, some have more, some have less tourists. None have a board like this!

Imagine if you family or friends lived there at this time.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Ditto SIN!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
F
F
Ditto SIN and Al, I really appreciate Marty and this board and would be lost and worried silly if I didn't have this information. Plus it gives me something to do when I'm sitting here and can't get any information from CNN or the weather channel. Thanks

I agree totally!!! and I live here!!!

Can't find my plane...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.