Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 203 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 202 203
66!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
66 and it's a GO! PARTY ON THE PATIO!!!

Take the road less traveled
59 and a wakeup Can't wait

I'll make dinner as soon as I find the ice cream scoop
C
C
36 days, 20 hours...

MS outlook out of office message edited, dive gear serviced, food shopping list made by wife, booze shopping list made by me..just need to order from Simon, Grandma booked to sit kids, wife down 6 kilo to fit swimsuit, practise sucking in gut for beach / bar changes, found supplier of belikin in Canada to practise with, switched to Rum from Vodka to align taste buds.

The only downside...I don't think you get NHL hockey on TV but on the upside...ski slopes should be open within a week or 2 of returning..so not too painful..:)

Dive the Summer and Fall, Ski the Winter and Spring, what more can you ask for? ..:)

J
J
Dive the Summer and Fall, Ski the Winter and Spring, what more can you ask for? ..:)

Sounds great for some, but my personal goal is to never see snow again. For that matter, I'd be happy to never see temps below 50F again.

11 more sleeps....

Hey CanBrit... where did you source out the Belikin in Canada???

BTW, I think you will be able to find at least one bar that might be convinced to tune into hockey games..

JeanH.. I think your plan sounds excellant.. but I would be ok to 'see snow' as long as it was off on a moutain top, not my driveway.. smile

Take care Gail
PS Too many days to start my countdown just yet.

C
C
Source for Belikin...I have an advantage here....it's called large Canadian / British base in southern Alberta and a few buddies from when I was in the Brit forces...lol ask and you shall recieve...:) Suspect it comes up through the grapevine of special "govenment / extremly important and stategic requests" or at least thats the excuse.

No snow, no ski...thats 6 months of adrenaline lost...even if I have to buy a snow blower it's worth it..lol

Ahhh...(blows his trumpet) for those lucky enough to live in Calgary the skiing is great.Lake Loise and Banff just up the road and even Canada Olympic park in the city itself with a kinda extended bunny slope..lol

Pristine mountain lakes and of course the Kootney lakes over the great divide (about the size of Belize..lol) The down side...it's cold water...damn cold......break the ice in winter cold...lol

So saying.....Belize is calling and my 3mm hasn't left my bag for ages....:(

From past visits...Belize is even more laid back than Western Canada and that's saying something..lol So if your'e on a first trip...get ready for one of the most laid back, non institutional and the nicest locals you can wish for. (there are one or two mean ones but isn't there everywhere!!) If you want the Hilton..there's always Orlando...lol

Remember...always treat people as you would want to be treated..ie with courtesy, politness and patience and you'll be fine..:) Plus you'll be booking your next trip as you land at home.

63 sleeps and a bag drag!! About time to send Simon an order!! laugh

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
R
R
14 days and a drag.....I can almost taste the rum

T
T
109 and counting ever so SLOW....Can't wait but have no choice so I will keep coming to this forum to see ,How MUCH Fun Everyone but me is having...On the bright side it will be here before we know it....
Have some fun for us.

Page 29 of 203 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 202 203

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.