1) What day was the Battle of St. George's Caye on? (not the 10th silly, the day of the week)
2) Who wrote the song, "The Tenth Day of September"? (if that's the name)
3) What was the name of the sloop used to defeat the land stealing Spaniards?
4) How many Baymen were marched to Merida, MX previous to the battle?
5) Are they still there?
6) How many boats were used in the battle on the Belize side?
7) Were exactly did it take place?
8) Is there any artifacts to see underwater?
9) Have any been found?
10) What rivers could the Baymen legally log between?
10) Did it really happen?
11) Why is it important to us today?
12) IS MONDAY A HOLIDAY?????