Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Has anyone gone through Captain Morgan's to set up their diving? We are staying there mid-September and want to know if we should someone who might be at a different location, or just go with what's easiest.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i stayed at journeys end north of cm's and my husband used it happily every day. a bunch of cm's guest's used the JE dive shop to; i dont know why. you can bike or water taxi it there.

B
B
Hi Michelle, my boyfriend and I are booked to stay at Captain Morgan's in Nov. would you mind letting me how your stay there goes. I would really appreciate it.

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the advice, Jane.

Booblers,I'll post information on Captain Morgans when we get back.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
michelle, i just read what i wrote, and let me rephrase. they all used JOURNEYS END'S dive shop, not CM's. didnt realize how unclear i was. did not talk to anyone who dove from CM, sorry.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
also guys, they are doing quite a bit of construction at CM's. make sure you reqest a room away from the pounding. some people told me it was no problem, i heard others left CM's for other quieter hotels. just second hand info, of course, but i did see the big trusses being put up myself.

H
H
Captain Morgan's uses Patojo's Scuba Center for all its dives. You can arrange the dives through the activity director and Patojo will pick you up at the dock.

B
B
Hi Michelle, I contacted Captain Morgan's regarding the construction being done. They are doing the construction near the pool and it starts at 9am and stops at 4pm. If I were you I would make sure your cabana is on the other side. They said our cabana was but I am actually looking into changing where I stay. I don't want to be woke up by noise if I want to sleep in while I am on vacation.
Jenn

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the advice! I just found out that Captain Morgan's is one of the resort where Fox will be filming some new "reality" show - something about tempting couples to break their engagements - charming! Anyway, we will be overrun by 130 crew and cast while we are there. I'm going to try to change our accomadations, but we went through a travel agency for a package deal, so I'm not sure it's possible.

Patojos Dive Shop is at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/tides/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.