Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#249862 09/16/07 03:08 PM
OP Offline
Good news for north side people! A new spa/resort is about to open it is called Akbol which I'm told means center of the village in Mayan. Although I can't find a web site right now there is something on MySpace. Milio and his wife Kirsten (called Tikki) are wonderful people.

They are taking reservations for the beginning of November and the restaurant "Bean" should be open by the first of December. Tikki is a Yoga instructor and I believe they will have massage and everything that goes with an upscale spa. She is such a fabulous cook you meat lovers will not even miss the meat and you vegetarians will be in heaven.

Akbol is just a shout north of the Palapa Bar - on the south side of Nurse Natalie's place. This has been a labor of love and I have been honored to have them here at the Villas @ Del Rio while building. Sophia and Rome are the best behaved children that I have ever met coming from North America.

I hope all of you will welcome them.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
That's great news Harriette. Kirsten & Milleo are great people and we wish them the best of luck in their new adventure. We will defintitely check it out when we get there next month. And I agree, their two children are super kids!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Sounds fantabulous!!!! Let us know when they do in fact open!

S
S
Good news for NorthBeach

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
S
S
Very cool people!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Seen the property and cabana's in the under construction phase and they looked great. Both K and M have a great eye for design and the finished product is going to be really nice.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Has Akbol spa, restaurant, resort opened?

Anybody?

K
K
I do not think it is opened yet. They have just finished the dock and I know that they have been gone part of last week.

A couple days ago Milio said they could be open in a couple weeks except they're having trouble getting restaurant equipment for Beans and wood to finish their beds.
Check the photo forum..will post some pics. The pool will be rad!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.