Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ScubaLdy #250255 09/20/07 11:05 AM
Its seems that Mr. Bowen has taken to having 2 day beer fests on his birthday with a fantastic firework finale. I love it. I don't actually drink beer, but my hubby drinks enough for both of us.

I can see the fireworks from my roof top because the barge is far enough off shore to compensate for the distance (about 3 miles.)

The kids have all just returned from the Independence Day parade Part I. They are all smiling, singing and cheering.

Tonight is a block party. I think it should start around 10pm, speeches at 11pm and flag raising at midnight. Party, party.....

Then Parade part II is scheduled for 2pm starting at Central Park. The usual route is Central Park to the high school and back to the park again.

S
S
"We love Belize" how cute as hundreds of kids marched by the office!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I'm sure more to be seen on Tocogirls blog i just saw her shooting the parade.Cute school kids marching down the street in little uniforms. God I love this country.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
elbert #250278 09/20/07 12:49 PM
Yes the kids were all adorable and very happy marching in the parade, they were even more excited afterwards with the Dolphin and octopus sightings at the beach.

I am working on uploading pics now but it is very slow and so it may not be till later that the school and my blog get done.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Correction:

Parade on the 21st September will start at the Boca Del Rio park at 2pm. Be there or be square. Anybody can join in.

Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Its seems that Mr. Bowen has taken to having 2 day beer fests on his birthday with a fantastic firework finale. I love it. I don't actually drink beer, but my hubby drinks enough for both of us.

I can see the fireworks from my roof top because the barge is far enough off shore to compensate for the distance (about 3 miles.)

The kids have all just returned from the Independence Day parade Part I. They are all smiling, singing and cheering.

Tonight is a block party. I think it should start around 10pm, speeches at 11pm and flag raising at midnight. Party, party.....

Then Parade part II is scheduled for 2pm starting at Central Park. The usual route is Central Park to the high school and back to the park again.

I can't wait for the parade.

This was the biggest one I saw last year and it felt like th whole town was involved either being in it or watching.

Blog pics are finished from the kids parade yesterday. They all look so cute makes me want to squeeze them ha ha. http://holycrossbelize.blogspot.com/

After party is up on my blog

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

ScubaLdy #250431 09/22/07 02:46 AM
D
D
Hey Linda...May your camel always fart up wind of your tent!...Love ya gal...Dave

OP Offline
Hi Dave and Sherry! Raining cats, dogs and little hoppy-toads all day today..Love it! Tropical depression over us heading north. When are ya'll coming back down?

Can't find my plane...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.