Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Well Bill you got me on that one. So I googled 'selve' for those of you as ignorant as was I here is what I found:

selve. The Shoe Individualizer.
Stylen Sie Ihren selve Schuh selbst: Individuell weiblich, ganz nach Ihren Farben und in pers�nlicher Passform! Nach vier Wochen kommt Ihr Paar per Post nach Hause oder liegt auf Wunsch im selve Shop zur Abholung bereit. �brigens gibt es selve Schuhe schon ab 175 �.

Then . . . on the other hand . . .

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
...between Pedro1 and Harriette, we need no stinkin dictonary wink.

Gone fishing!!
J
J
It's the same as going to a fast food joint and ordering a huge sandwich, super sized fries, and a Diet Coke. Seems silly, but you're still 'saving' at least 100 calories.

If you're drinking several rum & cokes, those calories add up.

You cut back where you can!

M
M
belizeonthebeach, I drink Coke Light or Diet Coke because I think it tastes better, the calories have nothing to do with it.

Julian Foster, We won't be there until the 26th as for Paradise
Villas, we stayed ther last June, nice units, great location.

OP Offline
I just checked in my wonderful little calorie counter book. This happens when you gain 15+ pounds when quitting smoking (8/27/06) --- and 1 ounce of rum is only,, only 65 calories so add the 0 calories in the diet coke (coke light, whatever stuff) the 0 calories in the lime juice and ice and Yeah team -- maybe I can have that huge sandwich... I sure hope so!!

Julian & Karol - Upstate SC

OP Offline
Hi M Larry,

Sorry we'll miss you... will make no effort to leave you any One Barrel or Coke Light!!

Thanks for confirming my choice. We like the location too. I have heard that they will rent the villas (or at least Nellie might) on a monthly basis. Have you heard anything on that??

Julian & Karol - Upstate SC

M
M
J Foster,
Since the units are indivually owned I am sure some would be available on a monthly basis, I would just e-mail Nellie and ask.
As for drinking all the CL and 1 Barrel, Well that's just sad!

That's a great question! I live in San Diego and several friends love the "Mexican Coke" that you get across the border. There are definite taste differences between countries. I look forward to some Belizean Cuba Libres in February!

mikeywaz
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.