Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I need to find a flight from Guatemala City to Placencia and am having no luck. I figure you guys may have some insight into this and possibly some info on fights between these 2 cities. Any help is appreciated!!!

S
S
Can't be done. You have to clear customs/immigration at Goldson in Belize City before flying to Placencia.

T
OP Offline
T
Do you recommend any flights or carrier from Guatemala City to Belize City?

S
S
Maya and Tropic fly from Flores daily. Many flights from Guatemala City to Flores are available all the time. The only carrier I have used direct was TACA.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
Checked the TACA schedule, they don't go direct anymore by the looks of it, only through San Salvador.

T
OP Offline
T
Yes, it looks like that's the case. Do you know if it'd be easier/ chaper to take a bus from Guatemala City to Placencia? Any recommendations?

Thanks everyone - I appreciate your help! I've never been to Central America before and am a bit unfamiliar with transit.

S
S
Given the poor safety records for bus travel and the time and confusion involved for a first-timer, I'd say fly.

Fly Guatemala City to Flores, see Tikal - great trip.

Fly Flores to Belize City, easy flight connection Belize City to Placencia -- OR fly to Belize City and then rent a car and make the drive to Placencia.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.