Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Congrats Marty! Such a great job that you do! It's nice to get recognition for it!

Take the road less traveled
Marty, I'm withholding my "attaboy" until you've come up with a cure for AC-MB Syndrome!! It's an affliction suffered by many folks hereabouts who can't get through a day without stopping by this board of yours. Did you ever stop to think about what you were unleashing?

In seriousness, Belize, AC, SP and this board are a part of my life now and my life is richer for alll of them. Thanks, bro!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
H
H
Marty,

You put Belize on the map!
Fred

thanks ya'll. much appreciate the notes....

Well done, Marty! As a newbie, I am amazed at just how good the site is (and how fine the people are)!! But I am glad that you have spent the time, effort and money to make this such a neat information tool.

Julian & Karol - Upstate SC

Great article! For some reason I haven't met you on my travels to AC yet but I'm sure I will in the future.

TG...I made it into your scrapbook? Wow!

Marty, I am SO glad that this article was written, you are so important to the island and it's people, and to those of us who rely on your awesome information. I was up all night when Keith came through, reading what you had for news on that situation that affected so many of our friends. You're totally on top of everything going on, and we all thank you SO much for your dedication. Yes, Marty RULES!

C
C
Marty,
What a wonderful site you have created not to mention addicting.The information you can get on this site is priceless.
The people on here I have found will band together to help people in need and find answers for any questions a persons might have about AC and surrounding areas.
Congradulations for a job well done!

Marty, what a great article - congrats!!! You are a real asset to the BZE community!!!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication! xoxoxo

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.