Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mkay Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi All!
We've haven't been newbies since 92 when we started our many many visits to Cozumel so this is kinda an adventure and "duck outa water thing" for me.

For the past few years we have been thinking of finding that new place to meet new friends and enjoy the beach. I thought if I mentioned our interests someone here would be kind enough to give me some direction for a stay on the island.

We're not in to expensive hotels with AI features. Something with walking access to beach and town. It is only the two of us so we don't need a big suite...jut a nice room.

Beach, beach, beach, quiet beach, beach bars and long walks on the beach. Snorkeling for me and hubby enjoys just hanging out at the palapa bar with a cervesa and cigar. How is that for starters? Oh... we do enjoy evenings relaxing over dinner and stopping in to listen to good music and drinks.

Any help and advise you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

Mata Rocks

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
Exotic Caye/ Canuck's...PERFECT!!!

Yes, I should have mentioned that one too.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I second (or third) Exotic Caye!! Great people, great bargain, great beach, great bar!! grin Oh, and a pool, too!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
C
C
From a newly returned newbie....we stayed at Ramon's Village in a Honeymoon Cottage and it was great! I did something I've never done on vacation....NOTHING! The beach is right outside your porch and the folks are really friendly. I met several locals walking back and forth (Dr. Floyd and his dog)who would stop and talk. San Pedro is one of my new favorites, but I'm not telling anyone...

You where in the Honeymoon cottage and you did nothing? I would keep that quiet. grin

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.