Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
OP Offline
P
My wife and I will be spending our 1st wedding anniversary in San Pedro. Where do you folks recommend we have our anniversary dinner?

"There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like a complete idiot." Wright
Capricorn. It is up island and you must take a water taxi or sail the Rum Punch II, if available. The latter is a bit more romatic.
You will not be disapointed in the gourmet food and service. Annabel and Clarence are great people. You can arrange passage and make reservations from whereever you are staying - have them call for you. They have a website too. We spend our last night in AC every thanksgiving week.

Stephi G
Frequent Belize Traveler
Since 1989
My favorite picks are:

Capricorn resort (north of the cut) See their dinner menu at: //www.ambergriscaye.com/capricorn/menu1.html

Mata Chica's Mambo Dining Room (further north of the cut) See their dinner menu at: http://www.matachica.com/mambo.html

Jade Garden (1/4 mile south of town) See their dinner menu at: //www.ambergriscaye.com/jadegarden/menu.html

El Patio (1/2 mile south of town) Dine on the patio under the stars with a small waterfall in the background) see their dinner menu at: //www.ambergriscaye.com/rocks/menu.html

Tropica Resort's The Seagrill (1-1/2 miles south of town) See their dinner menu at: //www.ambergriscaye.com/pages/goodscv/tropica.html Click on the "hotel" icon, then on the "eats" icon, then on "menu" icon.\

Sweet Basil's Gourmet Cafe for a romantic Anniversary Lunch (just north of the cut - open only until 4 pm) See their fantastic menu at: //www.ambergriscaye.com/sweetbasil/menu.html

Hope this helps. Happy anniversary.

**Jim
sandcrab@bigfoot.com

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab (edited 09-04-2000).]

**Jim
Sooo, who gets the $1,000 bucks?

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
P
OP Offline
P
I win the million bucks... I was using one of my lifelines.
Seriously, thanks for your input. Capricorn's and a sunset sail sounds pretty nice. She may be so impressed that I may get an extra day of Tarpon fishing out of the deal...LOL If that happens, drinks are on me!!!!!

"There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like a complete idiot." Wright
LOL @ Pescador!
I would hope if you wined her and dined her at Capricorns....and took the sunset sail....you would get more than Tarpon fishing....LOL [Linked Image]
It would work for me....LOL

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 09-05-2000).]

Hey Sis,
Sound's like you and I are from the same pea pod. Mom already took me out of the will for skinny dipping. Better watch out!!!!!

What is a MOM to do, with wild kids like these. I would not mind their wild ideas, if they would take me along with them. Best you get back to making those Johnnie Cakes. Lol Love Mom

Dare To Deviate
LOL....I plead the 5th! [Linked Image]
Mom, there is nothing else to do on this island except mis-behave! It's the only fun I have! LOL
When you come back, I'll take you with me.

Sure Sure, promises, if you do not behave, I will be forced to tell you and your Sis Deb, who your pretend Father is. Since I am a pretend Mom, I choose your Dad, you know.
(smiles)

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.