Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Just talked to Kathy, Tazmara and Ross, the winds are really wild and the tiles are gone off all the roofs at the resort and Villas. Spirits however seem high, they want to know why since buying the resort was my idea I am not there.

Please not a list of people currently holding out at the resort and Caye Villas
Please excuse misspellings as the line was really bad
FOX NETWORK PEOPLE
Tim Harland, Paul Olinee, Robert & Ray Erberzik, Shaun Makaelvey, Glenn taylor, Brian Halfley, Ali Fahat, Piggy & Erin Murphy, Yameet, Alan Parks, Erin ?, Beth?, Hank Henderson, Michal & Caroline Applebaum, Janet Price, Mike St. Hillary, Jenifer & Chris Lane, Albert ?,and Chris Graves.

Janet and Frank are up at Casa Mata and doing OK, Carlos and Chrisita and at Charley and Quays house, last check OK.

From Sundiver resort
Kendrick Theus, Tony Parks and Hugo are there along with Kathryn, Ross and Tazmara who says Connor is having a great time sleeping lots and many people play with.
will update as information comes in.

Jay

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jay,

Please let us know if you hear more. Everyone's doing OK despite situation? Any word from Bob & Diane?

Dennis Allen
Lilly Fitzgerald

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Im glad to hear you are all ok. Please tell Yamit(yameet) her family is praying for her and she better be ok because mom is worried. Dad is calling the NAVY for you Yamit. We all love you. Goodluck.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey this is Salina calling from Los Angeles If anyone has any news on the crew members from Fox Network,please let me know. My boyfriend is Sean Mckelvey and I am worried sick. Also what kind of organizing can we do here in the states to help. How can we bring the awareness to our so called working politicians to help bring our people home. Please respond soon. I am restless......

read above, the first post in this thread is the only info i have heard...

N
N
Thanks for the info. Let Michael and Carolyn Applebaum know that their father is praying for them.

Bobby Applebaum

Q
Q Offline
Q
Hello all. My name is Bill McCuistion and I own "Casa Mata", the house between Sundiver and the Goff's. Just got word that there was some weather brewing on the Island. Two years ago I was on the last flight out before Mitch struck and back on one of the first after it left.

Have been reading messages for the past two hours and it looks like we don't know a whole lot of specifics right now. What can I say except that my prayers are with those on the island and also with those who are concerned about those in the storm's path.

If anyone hears from anyone in the Mata Grande area, please e-mail me, and I will pass along the news to family and friends here. This storm came up without a lot of warning, it seems, and caught at least me by surprise. Let's home some of the lessons from Mitch are put into practice successfully and that everyone comes through safe and sound.

Just for the record I would like to make a point, that being, IMHO, the policy against private communications systems should be firmly reviewed in light of this situation. As I understand it, BTL is more interested in the $3/min rate they can charge than in the public safety that could be obtained by having a network of privately owned radio stations, such as satellite and marine SSB.

Q
Q Offline
Q
Here's my e-mail address
"[email protected]"

Thanks.

S
S
Note names above all are still healthy and pitted in at Sundiver/Caye Villas

Jay

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.