Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
susieb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
i'm not sure where the most appropriate place to post this is - but after enjoying a perfect autumn day in mid-missouri, i thought some of you might enjoy a look at the temperate zone.

i hope this works as my techno-skills are still developing!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugar-magnolia/sets/72157602747090634/

Beautiful! I'm originally from Michigan and have been in San Diego for 16 years, so I really miss fall! I'm sure our Belizean expatriates miss the changes in seasons, too, but I'll bet its worth it!

mikeywaz
Where from in Missouri, Susie? I live in KC and competed in the AR BBQ this year ( and the past eight) . .saw your pix of that!! Amazingly, we were in Clearwater Beach too last February!!

Don't say Columbia . .otherwise my nickname will no doubt infuriate you!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
S
susieb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
kc, we're in marshall - about midway between columbia and kc. my husband keith (mobow) mentioned that you would be BBQ-ing. i wore a belize t-shirt just in case we ran into each other. so many people, so much food! we really enjoyed the weekend. my only regret was eating so much during 'sides' judging, that i didn't have room for 'desserts'. we plan on making it an annual event for us. i was surprised this week with a return trip to clearwater for the first week of december (my birthday). it's especially welcome, as i'll get to miss three days of school (ever the juvenile delinquent, i guess!)

not to worry - i follow mizzou sports just enough to avoid the bad traffic days!

human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted
Susie, the Royal BBQ contest is a regular part of my annual party schedule!! And I go to Clearwater Beach every February for a Law and Higher Ed conference . . I live for grouper sandwiches at Frenchy's!!

And I'm with you - - why anyone would want to fight traffic to see anything related to Mizzou is beyond me, but then, I'm a Jayhawk!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
S
susieb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
she crab soup at frenchy's - grouper sandwich at palm pavilion. then, cheesy-crab dip at cooters followed by a rum runner at...

i can't wait!

i'm definitely in the wrong conference loop - my last one was held at the holiday inn express in kck!

human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted
Beautiful pictures!!!!! Thanks for posting!

Mother Nature is even better than Photo Shop smile

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.