Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#255979 11/08/07 01:22 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Hello all!

Brand new to the board; let me say I've enjoyed reading many of the threads here over the past few days, and would like to reach out to you all for a bit of advice.

My g/f and I will be down in exactly one week! All (or most) prep is finished and now we're finding any way possible to distract ourselves for 6 more days. However, I haven't finalize our diving plans, and it is on that note I'd like to open up to whoever may be listening.

We will be staying at Banana Beach from the 14th - 23rd, and are planning to both dive frequently and visit the mainland for a hike or two during our stay. Any advice on a good dive operator to check out nearby? Also, I've read a bit about combined cave tubing / ziplining expeditions. Does anyone recommend a guide for such an adventure??

Thank you all for your help, and I hope to meet some of you while we're in town. Perhaps at BCs for some bbq! Cheers

T
T

Banana Beach? You are close to us..... We dive several of the shops on the island and decide which shop to dive that day based on the time of day we decide and the sites they are going to. Elbert is one of our favorites for super nature informative stuff, plus he's really funny and doesn't know it....We also like Ramon's for an early morning go and then Ecologic's for the afternoon easy stride dive...... Let us know when you arrive via PM and we'll take a dive together..... No matter what have lots of fun!!!

Somebody mention my name?
send me a PM QH2O we pick up and deliver at Banana B. all the time.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
H
OP Offline
H
Thank you both for the insight, and Twocan thanks for the PM! We will surely look you up when we arrive. 5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!

H
OP Offline
H
4!!!!!!!!

H
OP Offline
H
3!!!!!!!!

JZB Offline
I think someone is getting excited!

H
OP Offline
H
2!!!!!!!!

5!!!. Probably bump into you at BB, H2o WhooHoo.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
E
E
7 !!! Bobber. YEEEHAAAW

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.