Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#256607 11/13/07 06:48 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Does anyone know any tricks or secrets for cheap flights to Belize City? Would like to go in February from NYC but the airfare is INSANE!! Any ideas, because if it stays this high, the trip is not going to happen! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R
R
Hi Crocpete:

What kind of prices are you seeing? I just saw some flights in the $600 - $650 range. That's pretty typical. I can sometimes save a bit by flying from Hartford (BDL) rather than Providence or Boston.

Can save some bucks by flying into Cancun. If you do a search on this board - you can find the particulars of doing that. It's a trade-off (travel time/$$$) but if you have enough time, it might be worth it.

Good luck.

Good luck crockpete -- prices stay pretty much insane. Some of the better prices I've seen come out of EWR.

I can only go once a year for this very reason and have to use FF miles to boot.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
S
S
we used cheap tickets for april and got $583. American and other big airline web sites are out of control over $1000.00.

Did you try a package with any of the sites ? I found that to be cheaper last year.

J
J
I know if you travel on a holiday, someimes you get cheaper rates. I am flying out of Houston on Thanksgiving, and am paying 293 r/t. Also, try New Year's Eve or day. Last year I got pretty good rates.

C
C
I am not sure on flight routes for these airlines, but yesterday I was searching for flights from SFO, these airlines do not show up on most sites like Kayak, Expedia etc, but overall they were about 30% cheaper, but only to Cancun, Fronteir, Spirit, Jet Blue

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
I went to Travelocity.com and I found some RT air plane tickets to Cancun from the U.S. at the end of January for $400:00 and if you can rough it the rest of the way to Belize, you can take a bus from Cancun to Belize I believe.

I have an insatiable hunger for more land !!!
C
C
Frontier $139 one way Cancun To L.A, Las Vegas etc. Only on certain days, same with spirit, these fares only on airlines sites and can go as high as $300 one way so you need to be flexible

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.