Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#256630 11/13/07 10:06 PM
indygal Offline OP
OP Offline
Is there a firm date for the Art fair - it has been in Feb. in the past. I always find out to late. Anybody know? Has anyone been in the past? How many artists & type of artwork?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
C
C
Call down at the Placencia Tourism center and they can tell you.

Indy- Only guessing but should be Feb 11th and 12th. Seems like Barb and I have been for lots of them and we always travel early Feb. I am assuming we are talking about the same thing??? I have mostly refered to it as the sidewalk art festival. For Placencia it's a pretty big deal.Paintngs, crafts,food, music.etc. I always recommend seeing Palcencia but as one of my favorites signs "what do I know" wink.If you can make it we'll show ya around. Let me/us know.Just reread your post ...How may artist type of work etc. You'll need to get that from the more refined! I will tell you many look lovely to our eyes and I dam sure know the way from Barefoot Beach Bar to the festivities grin wink

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 174 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.