Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
ExOkie Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Has anybody stayed at Lily's? A friend and I are looking for simple, cheap, clean rooms. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

God Bless The Reef!
B
B
Hmmm...I would say that Lily's is not your best choice. It's relatively cheap but loud and not particularly clean. I'd spend a little more money to stay some place else...

E
ExOkie Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks. When they say on their website that if you get there and want to stay somewhere else they'll only charge one night on your credit card, that was a bit of a tip off.

Any suggestions? We're basically looking only for a place to sleep and shower, close to or in San Pedro.

On with the search. Thanks again.

God Bless The Reef!
E
E
Check out Pedros Inn

If you just want cheap and clean with a shower close to town I agree with either Pedros or Rubys (my personal fav). You get what you pay for, but should expect clean and safe. You get that from either Pedro's or Ruby's

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
E
E
Otter, does that mean ya love me ?

E
ExOkie Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Otteralum
If you just want cheap and clean with a shower close to town I agree with either Pedros or Rubys (my personal fav). You get what you pay for, but should expect clean and safe. You get that from either Pedro's or Ruby's

OK so we're not THAT cheap! smile Pedro's seems like more of a hostel and now you've got me almost scared to stay at Lily's. We are coming for Jerry Jeff's Camp Belize and plan on fishing and diving during the day and having fun at night. So yes we are mainly interested in a place to sleep and shower and yes would like it to be clean and safe (I'm curious why you mentioned safe) also. We both travel a lot but aren't looking for room service, internet access or the like. As a matter of fact we're trying to get away from that. Just someplace close in, beachfront would be nice. Plus we really don't want to room with each other if possible since we're both on vacation and don't need the distraction of a roommate.

BTW I am looking forward to finally visiting San Pedro. I have heard great things about it. Thanks again for all of your help. I'm checking out all of the tips.

Last edited by ExOkie; 11/15/07 10:34 PM.

God Bless The Reef!
Pedro's has 4 new proper rooms with full AC, bath, queen size bed and television. It is one of the best deals on the island. I believe they run aprox. $50.00 USD a night. you can see them on his website.

Pedro's has some nice private rooms as ecodiver mentioned above.

Safe means it is unlikely that you will have your room broken into and if you come home with an unsavory character the watchman will be keeping an eye on things to try his level best to keep you from becoming a victim of crime.

I always look for "safe" when I vacation.

E
ExOkie Offline OP
OP Offline
E
OK thanks for the heads up. Very good to know. Isn't this Internet thing great?

God Bless The Reef!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.