Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257089 11/17/07 11:39 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Lotsa dancin' and partyin' goin' on at Canuck's tonight. A wild bunch!!!

L
L
Tonight was AWESOME!!! I don't brag the band often, but tonight was just excellent. 'The Usual Suspects' were tight. Our bio-rythms were in sync. It just rocked for us. And we love it when it comes out like that!
We had Belikin Bill on harps. The solid Gold dancers were on the floor, helping us make some great music. Sweet Jane and Tacogirl, KCJayhawk and his oh so happy, stunning wife.
Ted came back to SP after months away from a now very happy Nancy. LeahAnn was there, Peter4, Jesse and and a bunch of others I can't even name.
It was so good to see all of you having so much fun. Derrick burned up that bass..............damn that kid is good! Dan, DrummerDan. Who'da thunk he could sing like that?
We played Charlie his song, Cindy motored in on her "mo-ped called flame".........(her bike). And the beautiful "Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground" was caught by a tall man with long hair who held her tight and danced her around the dance floor.
I want to say thank you to all of you. Your response is like fuel to a fire for us. Thank You All.

Lil Red was a great night you totally have bragging rights over last night - you guys were really rocking.

It has been so much fun with everyone visiting.

(just uploading a few pics from last night now)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Lil'red, you guys were rockin! Hey, are you confusing me w/ sweetjane? That's fine by me!!! smile

I didn't see Jesse! You left too soon!

Was really great music and the kido is quite impressive!

L
L
Yup, I did confuse you two, not that I don't know the difference, but I got the name wrong. Sorry on that. I am really really poor with names and my facial recogition software is on the fritz, lol.
That kido is a wonderful musician and just a great kid. He is 14 and has a hunger that is not often seen in young people these days. I know someday I will be able to say "I used to play with that guy".

Fun night for sure - fun music, great breeze, some of my most favorite people and really cold beer! smile

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
you can confuse me with TQ (my much younger sister!) ANYTIME!!!!

agree, that bass player is mucho talented!

S
OP Offline
S

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 246 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.