Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Press Release - San Pedro AIDS Commission - November 26th, 2007 - The general public is invited to take part in the Annual HIV/AIDS Solidarity walk spearheaded by the San Pedro AIDS Commission. This walk is in observance of World AIDS Day on Saturday, December 1st. The walk will commence at 8:00 a.m. from in front of the offices of the San Pedro Town Council through the main streets of San Pedro and will culminate in the lot between Atlantic Bank and Central Park. Once there all participants will be treated to a light breakfast. Following this a mini-AIDS fair will take place where FREE rapid testing will be available. Lots of information will also be on hand for those wanting to learn more about this epidemic. All school children are invited to come out to display their posters depicting this year's theme - "Stop AIDS - Keep the Promise" "Youth: Take the Lead." Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three posters. Two local posters will also be unveiled during this event. Food and drinks will be on sale during the day. The entire community is invited to come out and be a part of World AIDS Day.

This is awesome... spreading the word is the best way to educate!!! Wish I could have been there!

I really hope there is a good turn out! Free breakfast.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

I always miss out on the good stuff.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
Just trying to keep this up top so as many people can see it as possible. Sorry for bumping and interrupting your message board broadcast.

www.conchcreative.com

S
S
Made it sticky and added to calendar.

okay Collyk - that should keep it up there!

C
C
The turnout for the Walk/Run on Caye Caulker was quite good. The weather cleared just in time.

We had a reallly good walk here. Over three miles of walking was done, led by Miss San Pedro and Miss Belize Universe and of course the High School marching band. We finished off with meat pies and orange juice. Great community spirit and very fun.

www.conchcreative.com

Good show! Got pix?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.