Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258445 12/02/07 05:10 PM
OP Offline
I am looking for a villa or house that we can hang out in, cook some of our own meals (2 chefs along)and walk into town to take in the San Pedro fun. There will be 6 of us (maybe 8) ages 35-45 and want relaxed but nice accomodations. What do any of you suggest. It would be for end of Jan or Feb time frame. I have been there before myself but it was back in '93 so things have changed a bit. Then I stayed at Ramones and had a great time.
thanks for you help and suggestions.

Kindness is not weakness.
S
S
For walk into town I would suggest Casa Caracol but you better get cracking as most places will be already be booked up for that time period.

What is your price range? He's right on that time period.

OP Offline
Casa Caracol looks perfect. Was also looking at Cocoa Caye villa but it says you have to take a quick boat ride to town?
What about Casa Escalante? Do they provide a golf cart? I am really liking Casa Caracol. Price doesn't matter a bunch but we don't want something that has a bunch of staff ahnging around trying to help us. We want relaxing, comfy and a kitchen. Pool is a bonus but would rather have a place to ourselves than a busy condo complex. thanks for the suggestion SimonB

Kindness is not weakness.
S
S
Coco Caye Villa is also very nice but as you say it's a boat ride into town (about 15 minutes.) Casa Escalante is 1.7 miles south of town so it's a golf cart ride vs. a walk. You would need to check with them but I doubt a golf cart would be included but it could be easily arranged.

Have you considered Cocotail Inn? It is 2 miles north but if you are considering Coco Caye Villa you might look into this one too.

Try Roger at: http://www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com/rental_property4.html

He has some great private places that are close to town.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.