Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E, or maybe they took his kitty for a walk and never returned it! He wanted it back! :P

E
E
HA! Maybe ! If it was mine, Id be looking for it.

Ignore the jackass and he will go away, If not send ernie down for some ass wuppin!!

S
Scorpio Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey all, thanks for the input. In response to if it was one of the guys from Aqua Dives. We were approached by one of the guys on the dock during us suiting up for diving (tall and skinny), he says, "I don't know what's gonna happen, but somethings gonna happen". We just laughed and thought this is funny at the time. Looking back, this is the guy I saw outside on the third floor at Ruby's sleeping in a chair the first night we got there. This was not the same guy talking in the window. All I saw was a shadow in the shear curtain, and I did not want to start something that i could not finish without a weapon, so i did not respond at all. This guy in the window had a very deep island voice and was not a small guy, i could also see he had short bushy dreads. When the sun came up, i went downstairs to try and "Hopefully" identify him. I did see the tall skinny guy from the dive shop downstairs talking to 2 others, none i recognized, and none talked with the deep voice. But the guy did make mention to his friends while i was standing there of how he had "been here since 4:00 am", where i would hear him. So I'm pretty sure he was in on it, just not the one in the window. My honest belief, is that they or he were after my wife. Knowing by walking around that there is definitely a shortage of girls in San Pedro. My wife stands out and gets alot of attention, not to boast, thats just the way it is. There is no reason that the guy would be coming to my window. I still have not received any response from the dive shop, and i assume the keeper did not want to walk over to the dive shop and point him out, lest he be a victim himself. So next time i will be armed in san Pedro. Does anyone know the ins and outs of getting a weapon in San Pedro?

S
S
You'd be well advised to go somewhere else. San Pedro is not for you and your extremely beautiful wife. Maybe a bodyguard would be in order?

S
S
You just lost all credibility.

S
S
Smells trollish...

H
H
If I were a new tourist and read this I would probably pick a different vacation spot. You guys are just great....San Pedro should be proud.

It is not Scorpio's fault that as a new tourist, he does not yet realize that in San Pedro, *all* women are incredibly beautiful and get alot of attention.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
Lets hope that all the "armed" tourists go somewhere else.
I suppose that if this guy had been armed we would all know who was hailing him through the window.

Last edited by Jesse; 12/11/07 07:45 PM.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.