Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#259857 12/14/07 04:47 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi everyone! I've been all over the Caribbean (Grand Cayman, St. John, Turks and Caicos, St. Marteen, St. Thomas, Aruba) but this is the first time I am going to Belize. We (there are four of us, 2 guys, 2 girls, yes this will be fun!) going from 12/28-1/3. We are staying at Ramons for the entire trip.

I could use some help from any of you regarding a variety of things. We want to fish, explore caves, relax, rent a golf cart, eat, drink and have fun. Any suggestions for who to contact for fishing? What caves should we explore and who provides excellent service? What about the golf carts? Good bars and restaurants would be a plus also.

If anyone else is going to be there when we are, please let us know. We are all very friendly, early thirties, fun people who love life and want to share good times with people.

Thanks in advance - Matt

M
M
Hey Matt, My wife and I will be there the 26th to the third. We have been a number of times and always enjoy ourselves. The only recommendation I would give is to get yourself a golf cart and explore. Many good places to eat and lots of good bars. We also like to fish, would you maybe be interested in splitting the cost of a boat for a fishing trip?
11 days and counting.

Ok... lets see.....Great Bars..... Crazy Canucks, BC's (oh and on Sundays, the BBQ is GREAT at BC's) Road Kill Bar (across from Crazy Canucks) Fido's for live music and Pedro's Sports Bar for pizza (trust me, Walter makes a MEAN garlic and shrimp pizza)
Restaurants..... man, SOOO many to choose from and SOOO much good food... MY favorites are: El Patio (for pretty much anything) Waraguma (Lobster burrito's are large and the best and the food is reasonably priced) Wild Mangos (for anything) Estelles (fry Jacks and breakfast) Ruby's (Johnny Cakes) The Reef (lobster and the atmosphere....sand floors) Elvi's....
and of course I can't say enough about the vendors by the park.. stewed chicken and rice and beans... great food at good prices..
I know there will be more chiming in with their favorites.... Go, enjoy and have a ball for us!

Take the road less traveled
I'm with Divingcowgirl on her choices and Ultimate Rentals for the golf cart, they are great to work with.

You are going to have a great time, we also have traveled all over and keep returning to AC!

Feel free to PM me with any questions and have a great time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.