Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
Expletive almost [#%!] deleted.
How could the Bears have had 33 quarterbacks in less games than Brett Favre has played in a row? And they were in the Superbowl last year?

How can the Chiefs go from having the best offense in the NFL to the second-worst in two [#%!] years??? mad

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
So much of it is down to good old fashioned luck!

Look at the current "top 4".

Brady was a 6th rounder, Favre was a second round pick, and a back up in Atlanta, Romo was undrafted, and when Manning went #1, it was 50/50 between him and Ryan Leaf!

Also Marino was the 6th qb taken in his draft, and Montana was I believe a round 3 pick..

Since 1970, only Bradshaw, Elway, Aikman and last year Manning have been super bowl winning #1 picks (not sure about Plunkett), and Bledsoe got a ring backing up Brady

Steve Young was undrafted in the NFL, but was in another league

(All this is from memory, and I'm sure someone will be only to happy to point out my errors!)

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
I think the SeaHawks lost their game plan book last weekend....teams that let down like that after clinching their division DO NOT win Super Bowls!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Gooooooo Packers !!!!!! laugh

Ya... go Packers!!! laugh

&nbsp belizeonthebeach,
part of the issue is the philosophy of the team's front office. Some teams value the quarterback position above all else, but the Bears seem to value defence first. Even McMahon, one of Chicago's most successful quarterbacks, was never a hall of fame contender.

&nbsp &nbsp Dan

Originally Posted by belizeonthebeach
Expletive almost [#%!] deleted.
How could the Bears have had 33 quarterbacks in less games than Brett Favre has played in a row? And they were in the Superbowl last year?

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
B
OP Offline
B
McMahon and the 'fridge were the most hated players in new england after they beat up the Pat's in thier first Superbowl appearance. I never could figure that out as the Bears sucked.
Maybe NE didn't deserve to be there and just got lucky. I think they were a wild card team. 1986? +/-

G
G
#1 - I'm an American and the cowgirls have never been my team, NEVER will be (except for any game they play the cheeseheads), all journalist/broadcasters please choke on your words when you have the nerve to call dallas 'America's team'. There are 31 other teams and I don't think their fans appreciate that moniker either.
#2 - 16-0 is fine with me as long as they get beat deservedly in their 1st playoff game. cheaters.
#3 - favre the greatest quarterback ever? please, just becuz he's been around as long as dirt (which also means you can keep racking up the records when you play for 40 yrs) doesn't make him the greatest (will give him credit for durability) - remember Joe Montana? Dan Marino? even John Elway? They played back when the qbs took alot more physical abuse than they do now.
#4 - if I haven't rattled someone's cage with any of the above, my apologies! LOL. well that was fun. and please don't ask me to tell you how I REALLY feel.
GOVIKES!

S
S
Your right Dan..as a lifelong Bear fan, draft day around Illinois is always met with ---WHO--then---WHY--how they ever made the big game last year is hard to figure

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.