Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#260736 12/26/07 05:35 PM
C
cpdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Coming back in 3 weeks, looking for dive location that Carlos is now working, (Carlos used to work for the police) . Last March he was working at the location at Wet Willys. Have enjoyed his expertice for almost 10 years. Also need to know if Naui open water testing is an issue, Boy friend has done all the pool and class work, just needs to do the referral test. What do we need to bring with us? Thanks

I think he is at Aqua Dives. Hopefully someone familiar with the NAUI certification can tell you what to bring, but your instructor at home should be able to tell you.

Have a wonderful visit.

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Billy Leslie is still (I believe) a NAUI instructor, and is now working somewhere up north (I'm not sure where). I have often conducted certifying dives for NAUI students even though I'm not a NAUI instructor, with the full knowledge and approval of NAUI. There are a few minor differences from the PADI dives and NAUI are happy to give instructions to a non-NAUI instructor. Only a NAUI instructor can sign you off at the end and issue your certification, so once the dives are completed you go back to him/her for the final stage.

And yes, I've seen Carlos at AD. They now have two locations, their original one at Sunbreeze Hotel and now an additional site at Journey's End, and I don't know where he is to be found.

#260757 12/27/07 08:18 AM
S
S
Billy is up at Belizean Shores.

And yes, Billy is NAUI - among other things. All you need is your class room records and referal. OH YEAH - and money. LOL

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Is Billy Leslie the dive master for Belizean Shores? That's where I'll be staying in Feb.

Give more, take less
S
S
Billy is at Belizean Shores. He works for Tuff-e-nuff at the Belizean Shores dock. I see him most every day.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
You keep answering my questions I'm gonna have to hunt you down and buy you that Beliken Scubawalk

Give more, take less
S
S
I'll be here waiting!

"Just another Day in Paradise"
C
C
We met a Carlos at SUYA tours - I don't know if it is the same one you are looking for I am sure there are more than a few Carlos' on the island. We did not use him for diving though it was for the manatee watching, caye caulker, beach bbq, snorkeling expedition - very nice and very personable.

Live Laugh Love
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.