Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
SP Daily #261023 12/30/07 09:36 PM
Too funny, Jesse. Now, as the Dog Whisperer would say, live in the moment...dogs don't worry about stuff that we worry about. Just discuss it with him. He'll think if over and forgive you. He'll understand about the egg shortage. Just give him a chance. Mine totally understands that chicken treats aren't available in Belize. She does, however, expect a chicken breast for dinner on Sundays. See, compromise.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Sun&sand #261038 12/31/07 12:27 AM
LOL!!!! Sun & Sand, your dog must be my dogs brother or sister smile

Jesse, if( when ) you run out of eggs, pour a tablespoon of either vegitable or Olive Oil over it's food. It will not know the difference. If it does! tell it Tough Sh*t. and walk away. Trust me It will eat it!!

Never Use money to measure wealth
SP Daily #261117 12/31/07 04:20 PM
C
Calirn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Great idea for the poncho raincoats. No on the umbrella....way too much for me.
You guys are right, Simon was prompt with his response about the food delivery- and the prices seem very reasonable- what a great idea for a business!!! If this works, I will use him every time we come! What a relief- I had these visions of balancing cases of beer, soda and water on a bicycle, or golf cart...not pretty.
This brings me to my next question- should we rent a golf cart, or is there a week's pass on the water taxi? We are a family of five, and have no problem biking around- the bikes at the Belizean Shores are five dollars a day and have to be in by 8pm...Should we rent elsewhere or go with the cart? (Do you have to pay to get over the bridge as well?)
Thanks again for all the great responses!!
Veronica

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.