Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#261258 01/02/08 03:13 PM
OP Offline
We have been reading Tacogirl's Blog and just salivating over the menu at The Blue Lagoon. Where is it located and how do we get there? She talks about a pontoon boat. Where do you catch it?

We are coming in one month and will be staying at Captain Morgan's for 2 weeks. This is our sixth time to AC. We just love it!

We would love to meet Tacogirl and Tacoboy and the rest of the gang that posts here.

It is 32 degrees here and windy today on Chesapeake Bay. We are looking forward to soft sand and warm breezes.

Renee and Norm

OP Offline
Sorry posted on wrong board. Should be on the AC board.

OP Offline
Ok, the cold is freezing my brain. I need to get to AC bad!!!!

Now I am on the right board.

The restaurant is called "The Blue Lotus". It's across the lagoon from the Sunset Grill. I believe the pontoon boat picks up at a dock very close to the Sunset Grill. We're looking forward to trying it on our upcoming trip.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
OP Offline
Thanks Loansum! Told you my brain was frozen! Blue Lotus it is! Be there in a month.

Hi Renee

Rawhideguy on here is Herb from Blue Lotus you can always pm him if you need to.

I think we have some of your wind if you can believe it I have socks and polar fleece on today. (rare)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
Laurie,

Thanks so much for the info. We can't wait to try it! Thank you so much for your blog. We really enjoy reading it and seeing all your great pics.

Norm bought me a new underwater digital camera for Christmas which I am learning to use. I hope I get some great pics too.

Looking forward to meeting you.

We stay at Captain Morgan's but are in town all the time. Maybe we will run into you.

Renee

yw Renee

If you want to meet up you can always pm me closer to when you leave to set something up.

Underwater camera sounds great.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Hey Renee. Count Jan and I in for a trip to the Blue Lotus too. Feb. 2nd can't get here too soon for us as the windchill here was -14 this morning. Look forward to seeing you again. Tacogirl, I second the cudo's on your blog. It is great.

OP Offline
Laurie, will do. I will pm you before we leave and we can arrange to meet. Can't wait!!!!!

It did warm up to the 40's here today and it is supposed to be in the 60's next week! That I can live with.

Come on Feb 2nd!!!!!

Dan and Jan, sounds like a plan!

Are you sure you will be able to defrost to get out of Nebraska to make Belize! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 132 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.