Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
lyndend, welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll be able to find out everything you want to know and more.
...LOL... Chloe...I was busted at work yesterday! Luckily we're a small close knit office so they mostly just laughed, but I may have to be a little more careful [Linked Image]

Jenn, I saw that post and that really was my point of reference. LOL Luckily I am the boss here, I do Bust myself occasionally.

Dare To Deviate
H
H
Hey, we are going down for the JJW events too! And like you, we had a hard time finding a place to stay and so we booked at the Yacht Club just to make sure we had a room somewhere. It turns out that a casita (like our own little house) was available at The Palms and so we switched but are on a waiting list for one of their oceanfront rooms. So if we get lucky, you can have our casita! PS - we went through Belize Tradewinds but I found most of my info through the internet and this board--it's great! Good luck!

L
lyndend Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi happyhairstons thanks for the reply, what level of room did you have at the Yacht Club, a garden view, or oceanfront? I contacted the Palms also, I wish they had a better web site, you can't tell much the picture of the empty chair they have on the web page. I too really wanted oceanfront so I booked the 2 room O/F suite at BYC, if I can round up 2 laminates for my friend, he wants to go and split the cost. Ramons looks nice and closer to town but they didn't even reply to my request for wait listing. Oh well, At least I have 15 weeks to make the money!

Will do Lyndend. I wrote down your address for later. Can't wait to get there! This message board is pretty fun and a lot of info. Seems like a lot of regulars post here that have much AC experience. Guess it also helps to prolong the experience once they return home and most are probably already planning their next trip there.

You have drawn a perfect picture of me, prolonging my last visit, until I can return.
Picking up more info., to decide where and what I will do on my return.

Dare To Deviate
H
H
Hey lyndend, sorry its taken my so long to reply--too many things to do! We had a 2-bedroom gardenview somewhere in the neighborhood of $175/night! That sounds cheap compared to your rate. I'll keep you in mind if something comes up for The Palms. Otherwise, keep working--only about 9-10 weeks until the ultimate vacation-great location and great people (of course I am referring to JJW fans!)

L
lyndend Offline OP
OP Offline
L
happyhairstons,
Thanks for the report, at this point I'm just happy to be going! Although my room rate is high, the size of our room is that of a small apartment, and most of the trip is already paid, so I'm looking forward to having a blast! See ya there!!

Hi Lyndend,
Did you try Banana Beach, Tropica, Mata Rocks, Coral Bay Villas? There are a ton of places and I find it hard to believe they are sold out for Jan 7 and on.

What a bunch of lucky pepole a JJW show in AC, how great could it get? I hope you all have a great time and think about the rest us stuck up here in the cold.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.