Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Ok, tell me what you think... I am sad sickly like... I love Sunbreeze and want my family to stay there when we come in Feb. but with a cancellation policy like this one, "If cancelling 60-31 days prior to arrival, the reservation is non-refundable." no-can-do. Travelqueen is never sure of anything much less travel plans. frown

I can't rely on booking it a week before due to high season...

Anyone suggest a nice place with a pool very close to town that is in the $115 US range? It needs to have at least 2 beds. Kitchen not necessary. Thank thee!!! xo

I highly suggest Caribbean Villas if you are looking to stay closer to town. They are such a great location, you can walk to town, cute rooms. The two person room has a pull out sofa in the living area.

http://caribbeanvillashotel.com

For $150 I think Coral Bay Villas are cute, big and a great deal too.

http://www.coralbaybelize.com/

Last edited by Kra-Z-K; 01/08/08 12:35 PM.
does CBV have a pool? they didn't used to...

Nope, it sure doesn't. But figured I'd list it to stay near the price range and perhaps they could go have drinks or snacks at another pool and pool hop wink

Steve & Becky's (part of Ramon's) $145/nt, Blue Tang Inn starts at $150/nt. Those are about the cheapest with pool close to town. All will have similar cancellation policies though. Travel Insurance?

ah! Good one, steve and becky's is cute! Great location to town!

OP Offline
Thanks so much for the suggestions. What I'll probably do is try to book within a couple of weeks of our arrival and take my chances. With these suggestions, and THANK YOU for them, I feel confident we'll find something.

Thx!

Steve & Becky's is usually available unless they get a group in. It's the last rooms at Ramon's to get booked. Nice private spot and full use of Ramon's facilities. BTI sells out fairly fast.

OP Offline
Thx Barb. I just can't commit this far out. I will check them though when the time comes closer.

fear of commitment, eh?? Thought that was a guy thing . . .

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.