Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
B
Totally. Red alert is correct. I hate to use the word Rastitute cuz I'm sure lots of these guys are very nice but...

Here's a clue....who's paying for the phone calls?

Even if you used protection, a screening from the OB/GYN might be a good idea.

Terry p if you are serious ,and this post is for real .As soon as the calls come in collect and he asks for western union to help his sick mother .you will know the truth !!!!!!! people will say I am CRUEL !!!and heartless ,not so just telling you the facts !!! fling good?? LEAVE IT AT THAT JUST A LIVING THE DREAM EXPERIENCE.AND MOVE ON TO REALITY.

Last edited by captjeff; 01/08/08 10:00 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Yep, I agree with the posters here. I have several girl friends who have gone through just about all scenarios (as you would in the states) but truth is, their job is to "wow" the tourists... just keep it casual and MAKE SURE IT'S WRAPPED WELL!!! laugh

Time will tell if it's "meant to be"! smile

Like glad wrap?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
ah ha! The dog stirs.
(after all that time that's all ya got)?

Tuff question Terry P. Been there done dat, but had THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF MY LIFE; and it didn't work out. But it sounds like some do. Go with it, but don't make any urgent plans to sell everything you own just yet. You probably need to go hang out with him again....maybe a surprise visit if you don't get any of the red lights mentioned above. I feel for ya gial. BUT, ya never know! Best of luck. Hope it's real.

T
TerryP Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks to you all for your responses. These are very helpful. You have given me some things to consider and watch out for. So confused...it seems like we are connecting but he could just be taking me for a ride. In any event, I am better prepared for whatever happens thanks to your advice!

Time for my favorite ode again:

O innocent victims of Cupid
Remember this terse little verse
To let a fool kiss you is stupid
To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
B
B
There was a girl who posted about an almost identical encounter a few years ago. She felt that she had met her life partner during a wild weekend in San Pedro. After she went back to the States they kept in touch on the phone and email. When she returned a month later to surprise him he had already moved on to the next available tourist and wouldn't even speak to her. Chalk it up as a really fun fling, nothing more, nothing less.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.