Next Thread
Print Thread
#262894 01/14/08 11:46 AM
S
scuba9 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey everyone

My husband and I are coming back to AC for a week starting Feb 2nd. We ended buying a timeshare because we love it here. We really didn't get time to explore the island and find out the bars with bands and good food. So what is going on that week? I see where Kelly McGuire will be in that week. Where will he be playing? Thanks

B
B
Kelly will indeed be back on the island Feb 2. You can go to myspace.com and search for Kelly McQuire to get the full schedule. He will be at Fido's Sandbar much of the week with tons of fun and different activities. He will also celebrate his birthday while here. Should be fun.....

hey!!!!!!!! we have a winner. we will also be back on the island for a week starting jan. 31st. maybe we can do fidos and have a drink.

looking forward to getting back.

fish

Feb. 2nd is truly going to be a grand day. Jan and I will be back on AC on the 2nd also and will be at CM's for 2 weeks. We look forward to seeing you all there and will be at BC's on the 3rd for sure.

J
J
The 2nd must be a popular day. Bruce and I arrive that day as well for a couple weeks. We'll be at our condo at Coral Bay. Will certainly be at BC's the 3rd. Hope to meet you all. Jean

Hey Norm and I arrive on the 2nd also and plan on going to BC's also so it will be a great party!!!

Dan and Jan we can all go together!

S
scuba9 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Everyone

Sounds like a good week to come to AC. Hope to meet you all. See you at Fido's and BC. Can't wait

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.