Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#264127 01/23/08 09:42 PM
OP Offline
hey guys,

ill be down in a week and am wondering where the "special ones" who are living the dream hang out? if there such a place, is there a certain time that these hangouts take place? looking to pick some brains on alot of the particulars.

fish

trying to live the dream

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I've already answered this under your "wireless internet" post - Pedro's. Opens at 4pm, a good time to hang out there is just after dark.

#264141 01/24/08 12:17 AM
D
D
Crazy Canucks is cool in the evening, and BC's pretty much all of the time. Road Kill is fun as well....Casey and Dennis have a little brain left to pick. Oh..and great pizza at Pepperoni's just south of Canucks. Say hey to Dave for me...

OP Offline
i order from pepperonis everytime i am down. they are good.

when i am down there full time their lifestyle will definately improve, ill prolly keep em running in the slow season. lol

fish

Hey Darrin,

True, Pedro's is a great place to go, as well as Crazy Canucks, Road Kill on Mondays and BC's all the time, but their Sunday BBQ is great! Also Wet Willies is nice and Fido's when they have a live band. Good luck w/ your house building and hope to run into yall down there. 26 more days and a bag drag for me!!
WWWWWHHHHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! I'll be at BC's on 20th of Feb. at 3:00!!!! (warning to the bartenders...... bring your ear-plugs)

Take the road less traveled
P
P
Don't froget about the North end of the Island
Palapa Bar and Grill over the Caribbean - great drinks, food and company. Also Sweet Basil, and Coc Loco's Beach Bar

most special ones don't want to give up their secrets. they learned the hard way & they think you should pay as well. remember, everyone has an agenda.
this is not to be insulting, time is money - just like in the us

Before Darrin begins to think that all ex-pats do is drink - there are many that attend the fitness center/tennis club. There are exercise machines for weight training, tao bo classes, water aerobics etc. There are crowds that dive and fish and lounge in the sun each day. And of course there are many that work in hotels, restaurants, dive shops etc.

16 more days for me, Divingcowgirl....can I hook up with you at BC's on the 20th? Ya know, it's my birthday, and I'll be there all alone! I'm looking forward to meetin ya!

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Sun&sand #264171 01/24/08 09:56 AM
Amanda, Where are the tao bo classes? I want to try to "get in shape" a bit while I'm there.....need help! (although, round is a shape, so I guess I'm sorta in shape!)

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.