Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Gang,
I'm curious. I've been on this board for months now, and have noticed A LOT of folks from Texas...... Chloe, Texascat,Seawings, Denny Shane, Texasdog, Pescador. I know there are several more, but can't think of them off the top of my head. Let me know who you are.....I'm in Texas myself. About an hour and 20 minutes outside of Houston, on the coast.
When you go to AC do all of you fly out of Houston on direct flights???? If any of you are close enough, and are running down to AC soon, I NEED A CARE PACKAGE!!!!!! We're running out of all of our Belizian delicacies....Let me know........
Debbie

T
T
Hey Debbie...

I live in Spring...about 40 miles north of Houston. We went to AC last week to get away from the Houston heat...at least there was a breeze [Linked Image]

Chloe is on the border by the sea, outside of Brownsville, Tx. I know what Debbie wants Jerk Chicken spices, and Mango Tango.

Dare To Deviate
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
TickTock
You wouldn't live near Klein High School would you? That's where my husband and I met in 1975. Yes, we're high school sweethearts. His parents still live in Spring, and we go there often. I was in The Woodlands just a few weeks back for the Chicago concert.... It was awesome. Blast from the past....Wish I had known, you could have brought my goodies. Maybe we can meet in Old Town Spring some day for a drink. I LOVE that place.
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 09-14-2000).]

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Mom,
You always know me so well. Yes, that is exactly what I need. Also some habanero sauce. My husband loves it. It keeps him jet propelled......Tee Hee Hee.......If you know what I mean. (Old Caribbean Rx)
Wish I could bottle the relaxation, the sea breeze and ambiance of AC. I need some of that too.....
Debbie

No Texan here.
I call Pensacola Florida home.....4 miles from the Alabama state line and 53 miles to Jimmy Buffett home town of Mobile, Al.
I took care of his mom ina little hospital named Thomas Hospital in Fairhope, Al.
Met a few of his sisters and various family members. Never got to meet him though....grrrr I worked the 7pm to 7am shift and would always JUST MISS HIM!
Dog gone it!!! One day I WILL meet him face to face....LOL

Debbie,
I'm in houston and get to S.P. at least 6 times a year. Ran out of spices the other and ordered a box load from Marilyn on this web site. Took a couple of weeks, but got a good supply now. In fact I'm back in S.P. on Sept. 26th

Texas is a great place to be FROM.

Gone fishing!!
Bill, I can see where this is leading, we on this board, are going to be from the same "gene pool" What a thought!

Dare To Deviate
Yep, Texas here... Houston... well, Bellaire which is a city inside the city of Houston.

Maybe we should form a club or something... The Texas Chapter of the Ambergriscaye.com Board... laugh

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.