Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 39 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 38 39
Lambsblood, depending on how the strata plan is structured at the Reef Village you may be required to wait for other buildings in your phase to be completed before title can be issued. I would depend on your developer to steer you in the right direction in regards to timing. If you are in doubt then also consult with legal counsel. Usually in condo projects certain phases include multiple buildings and the whole phase of the project must be completed before titles can be issued. If you are waiting for another building to be completed it will be a while before you will receive your title. Once the buildings are completed they need to be inspected and a few other steps need to occur before the title process begins.

Your stamp duty is paid at the time that your title transfer process begins. Once the valuation department confirms the value of your condo and confirms your stamp duty assessment and you make payment the process takes about 8 weeks before you receive a title issued in your name.

S
SBJ Offline
S
thought I should let this group know that there is at least one other Reef Village owners group on Google Groups (some of you are members of both), but for those who aren't...this is the info. best to all during this special season!
Marty

You send an email to the group 'owner' Julie : [email protected] and she will sign you up.

This is her message on the topic:
Hello All,

Just a quick note regarding the Reef Village Google Group. This is a
forum where owners can post Reef Village information specifically for
the eyes of Reef Village owners. I would like to encourage anyone
with any information to initiate a new posting. It is great to hear
from those of you who are in San Pedro and have a first hand account
of the happenings, rumors etc.

If you know of someone who would like to be included in the group
please send me an email and I'll send them an invitation to join our
group.

Warmest regards and Happy Holidays,

Julie

L
L
If anyone is interested in a unit in G building...G-302...it is a 1/1 and should be finished at anytime. Top floor. These folks bought the unit and circumstances are such that they now have to sell the condo.

They wants to sell it at the price they bought it at 149k...no furniture but it is on the top floor looking at the ocean.

If anyone is interested you can e-mail [email protected]

B
B
we are in the process of buying I103 and would love to know how far along it looks. we're hoping for an august completion

Does anyone know Jeff Pierce personally?

Such as where is he from and where does he live full time? Other projects currently under construction or completed? Age? Health status?

I would like to know these things as an interested possible investor.

Thanks

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
S
S
You should ask him directly.

Tall, dark, handsome, healthy, strong, intelligent... uhh did I miss anything out? hehe

Jesse's right, if you plan to purchase in a development perhaps you might want to meet the developer face to face.

Anyone is buying a villa in the Phase II? I have a deposit on one.

T
T
sent you a PM Sail & Dive

Last edited by twocandream; 02/05/08 01:33 PM.
T
T
Hello everyone - just wondering if anyone has a current update regarding Reef Village. Their website seems to have been updated in October with a few photos posted in January/08. In particular, I am interested in knowing if there are any villa sites still available. Or if anyone has changed their minds and now want to resell their villa site. Also, does anyone know of a similar sort of development with similar pricing? Aside from The Cloisters. Thanks for any info provided.

We have sent RV a couple emails a few weeks ago, but still have not heard anything back from them, other than the automated email thanking us for the interest and that someone would be contacting us within 24hours.

We hope to arrive again in Belize this April or May. This time we plan on checking out the real estate market, something that is definitely not easy from long distance internet only.

Page 10 of 39 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.