Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline

Got the female heads up on that I'm sure.
The Belize Government is putting a label on females getting residency cards as 'Domestic', its printed right on the card they are required to use as an ID.. I'm a man and I can giggle a little at that but I bet Women acquiring Residency in Belize don't think that's to funny. Or may be I'm wrong females acquiring residency in Belize might not care at all about the tag�?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
could be worse, I suppose ;-) at least they're not "ho chans"

Barb!! LOL! laugh

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Here in Belize it is a privileged position to be able to call yourself a house wife (domestic). Most women have to go outside the home and work these days. Or they choose to. But either way, when you work outside the home you don't get to class yourself as domestic anymore!

elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
I didn't believe these people that are classed Domestics classed themselves, I'm sure these people didn't class themselves as domestics.
Amanda I think your speaking for yourself , you have never had a residency card have you, all those women needing residence are from a culture outside of Belize that perceives the term domestic as demeaning. unless they are from somewhere like Peten or North Africa.

White Sands Dive Shop
If only Cap'n Jeff lived permanently in San Pedro, would marry me and I could have "domestic" on my card...***sigh***

elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
Then you would be domiciled for sure

White Sands Dive Shop
How did I get drawn into this post,but come to think about it is dominatrix ,like a domestic??? is good to be bad.??? Snorkel girl love ya babe..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Capt Jeff

She could be a domestic if she beat you at your condo, but if you go to visit her, its a Business Woman classification I think

I'm pretty sure that as a resident she can get a "Dominatrix License", but don't try beating anyone on a merely a work permit or heaven forbid a visitors visa, as the locals will revolt!

Last edited by pugwash; 01/30/08 03:23 PM. Reason: more sarcasm!!

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Pug wash you Actually make sense.LOL.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.