Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#265363 01/31/08 11:17 AM
OP Offline
You all were so wonderful in helping me with my Ipod, now I'm needing help with my Blackberry.
I bought a Blackberry 7100 off of E-bay several months ago, because it was unlocked and I intended to use it in Belize. I took it to Italy and used it, with their sim card, then put it in a drawer when I got home.
Now, I can't unlock it. I forgot the code, and can't find the paperwork (again, packed away in the storage container). I can't remember the PIN, and now it's asking me for a PUK????? I have tried every combo I can think of. If I type in "blackberry" it then asks me for a new pin, and when I try to enter a new pin, if gives me a "code error". So, should I just toss it???? Do you think someone on the island, maybe "C's" can do anything with it? I just don't have any codes to use, and it's locked up tighter than an scared turtle. T-mobile is no help, because I don't have a current account, and don't remember my phone number (never used it,and it was a pay as you go card, so it's packed away, too.)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Me

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
i was told a while ago that someone on AC could unlock mine (i assumed at the cell store) for a fee - i think like $50.

locals???

sunandsand, you might try C's. PM SIN, I bet he would know.

S
S
This might help, although some of the suggestions are way too technical for me:

http://www.crackberry.com/

S
S
You can unlock the phone via many websites, it will cost $50 or so. Google it.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
OP Offline
The phone itself is unlocked, in that it is open to other band/bauds/whateverthehellthatmeans. What I can't do, is use it. The locked part is locking the keyboard, so I can't place calls. I don't have the phone number, or an account number, so I can't unlock keyboard. Any ideas? I will try C's when I get there, if I haven't resolved it before then.

Last edited by sunandsand; 01/31/08 03:31 PM.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.