Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
A lot of people from Big MO on this board!
Born and raised in Kansas City,Missouri
Home of all that Jazz! My mom played and sang at the same place Jazz Place as "Bird" But I left in 1965. Any D.A.R.'s on board?
It is a Small World!! Orionhunter: Will answer you tomorrow.

Hey Marvel, I don't know if I can claim BIG MO, I can certainly claim S L O W M O.

Gone fishing!!
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill:
Love SL. Spent many times visiting my Step fathers family when I was just a little snipper.

I'd rather be in Belize.

Gone fishing!!
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
How Wouldn't be? Lucky you! It's 113 defrees here and the monsoons from Mexico have added a great deal of humidity! Yuck! No such thing as a dry desert any more! EnJoy yourself!

S
S
Well, my hubby is from KC and we are moving back there in 6 months. (Back for him, new to me). We visited a few months ago and I just fell in love with the place. It really is pretty and calm and homey, which is exactly what we are looking for. I honestly can't wait to move. KC will be such a nice change from New Orleans. Any advice on fun places to go?

Bill,
Lived in St. Louis as a little girl..... Lived on Old Halls Ferry Road. Ring a bell? We lived at the top of "the hill". We could see the Arch being built from there, back then.... I'm dating myself now....Really just remember the snow. [Linked Image]
Debbie

M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Talk about going back in time! They didn't have the Arc when I visited! But oh that snow!

Didn't have the Arch when I use to visit St Louis either. We just went shopping at the Famous Barr dept. store and the Zoo. High school days, 1956.

Dare To Deviate
St Louis is not really much ta brag bout. We built da Arch ta memorialize those who were ambitious enough ta leave. I like ta think it is in the ordinary zone. UFO's just fly over. They don't even slow down anymore. Debbie: Don't feel so bad, I date myself, too.

Gone fishing!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.