Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
......it's an older wooden structure built with mahogany and tropical hardwoods from the jungle's of Belize' mainland. Sounds nice, but it's an old dilapidated pile of ruble, but, it's on the beach! (and I like it) It's like something out of an old western, with those long creaky hallways, but on the beach with this killer sea breeze blowing through cooling things off.

So I come home for an afternoon session with Bob Marley and a power nap to find this fatass raccoon in my room, looking for food, I guess (or my stash?). Instead of running out, he looks at me from head to toe, like, "What are you gonna' do?" Well, I chased his fat raccoon ass back out the window! Little trespasser!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
Careful! They sometimes stand and challenge you. Sharp claws and teeth...

Must be one of those Tres Coco trespasser's again, or too much weed man crazy

S
OP Offline
S
I was thinking of using my Collins (machete) to make a cool hat.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
SIN Bowie....... LOL!

Take the road less traveled
sin-iel boone???

actually happened to me once in my first apt in the 80's. we came home and two fattys and a baby were sitting on our kitchen table polishing off a bag of cat food. they were very cute, but also totally not afraid of us.

we chucked the remainder of cat food out the window, and they followed. i later found out they REALLY like vanilla sandwich cookies smile

They come up to my sliding glass door and stare me down while I sit in the living room watching TV all the time. Bold as hell and not afraid one bit. I swear they would walk right in if I left the screen open.

I've had them walk across my patio not three feet way from me sitting in a deck chair and act like they own the place.

You are right, they don't back down if you challenge them. So I just ignore them now.

Kat
i have a FAT racoon that strolls my property....only way i know he's a racoon is from his face...someone or something already got his tail.....tailless racoon. have to wonder if the other racoons make fun of him...poor dear.

we have a nice raccoon population here on galveston bay as well. they are very tame. i tried to trap & relocate them, but it turns out "you need to think like a coon."

laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.