Next Thread
Print Thread
#267398 02/11/08 07:13 PM
M
mmrs Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello!

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with the Tides Resort? I have used the link to contact them, however, it keeps bouncing back. How can I get in touch? Are they still in business?

Where else can you recommend for a family with a 3, 5, 7 year old(s)?

Thanks!

P
P
They're right in the middle of moving house at the moment and setting up in their new place, so it may well be the reason. I live next door (almost) and can pass on a message if you like as I see them most days. Send me an email for quickest response as I don't check here everyday or post any questions here if in no rush.

R
R
They were moving last year when we were down Phil? Did Patajo finally get his wish and buy up more then the house behind??

Hi Phil, thanks for offering to get a message to the folks at the Tides. We too have experienced the bounced e-mails and ring no answer on the phone.

My huband and brother-in-law are coming in Saturday night and we're just making sure they still have our room!

Peluso is the last name. Thanks! I'd e-mail you but I can't figure out how to...

They will be fine..... you can email me at [email protected]

P
P
Spoke to Sabrina yesterday about the problem and this morning she has said it's down to a PC problem that wasn't downloading emails and the server is full. PC in the shop for repair and normal service soon to be resumed.

They did move into the house behind Briannas but they just moved back into their old house again.

S
S
do you know if the pc problem is fixed trying to get in touch with them

G
G
Hi,
I talked to Sagri yesterday. She said that the PC is now fixed. Email Sabrina again and she should answer you.

S
S
I sent her an email yesterday. I will wait a couple of days I am sure she is behind. Thank you

P
P
They've had more problems today but Sabrina rang me and asked to post that they are back to normal this evening. You may want to resend any emails just to be safe in case they were lost in the process.

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.