Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Lookiing forward to it.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
Sorry Laurie but we are going to Capricorn. Did eat at Blue Lotus and it was wonderful!

You and Paul have a very Happy Valetines Day

Renee

OP Offline
Enjoy your mean at Capricorn Renee. Good you liked Blue Lotus it sure is tasty - I like riding the pontoon boat too.

See you at southern crawl

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

B
B
Hey there,

still having a hard time remembering what I saw when walking up and down the beach - where is the sunset grill?
We'd love to stop by for a drink!!

it's not on the beach, but on the lagoon side - near the ball playing field (is that right?)

good drinks, good food, nice staff, yummy fritters smile

S
S
Lagoon side at the Southwest end of the football field. There is construction there so you may have to walk around it to get to the front door of the restaurant. Hope you can make it.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
OP Offline
Yes beachgal would love to see you and hubby again. Will be a real fun crowd tonight. we are going to pop over to tackle box afterwards.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

B
B
At what point do I turn in toward the lagoon side? Can you give me a landmark or a name of a businesss, I prefer to walk on the beach side as long as I can because I have lived in the Pacific Northwest way too long and I miss the sand smile

OP Offline
Beachgal if you are walking down middle street from the RC School end, it is the first left, there is a plastic store on the corner that sells buckets and stuff and once you turn corner you will see old football field right away on the right hand side. Just go straight down to the lagoon and veer left, not seen the parking lot upset yet but hope it is easy enough to get through.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.