Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
A group of diving friends and I are going to spend a week aboard the Nekton Pilot which sails from Belize City. Any negatives? Advice? We are staying an extra day in Belize City. Some of the hotels recommended to us have been the Chateau Caribbean, Fort Street Guest House, The Great House, and the Raddison. Any recommendations? In addition we are going on the river tubing excursion (Ian Anderson's). Again, any recommendations or problems with any of this? Thanks for helping make this a great trip.

When I HAVE to stay in Belize City I stay at the Raddison.Good food and night life around the pool.Don't venture out at night alone in the city.

see: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/liveaboards.html

for info on liveaboards, including the netkon pilot....

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 09-18-2000).]

K
K
Hi,
Ian's river cave trip is incredible. It's an Indiana Jones experience, I have no idea how many people I have had on that trip, at least 75 and got rave reviews. Have also been on it several times myself. A must is hiking boots, must have good tread to climb.
The Radisson is nice, did major renovations the last few years, I like Fort Street, it is more quaint. I haven't seen The Great House but hear it is wonderful, but pricier than Fort Street. The Colton House is cute too.

Karen Pasquariello
B
B
Karen
I am taking my wife to Belize in November. Can you please post some info on that Ian's river cave trip it sounds great and we would love to do it. We are both seekers of unique adventures. Thanks in advance!

Ditto, about info. on the float trip. Sounds cool.

Gone fishing!!
S
S
Where exactly are we climbing? We are thinking about this tour as well and would just like to be a little prepared. Thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 320 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.