Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#268266 02/18/08 12:53 PM
G
OP Offline
G
We had a great time on AC. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I thought I'd plug the people that made our trip what it was. It might help those going to visit in the future.

Denise & Jim w/ambergris vacation rentals were great. Our house was awesome and they were extremely accomadating. http://www.ambergrisvacation.com/

Simon with Lagniappe Provisioning was great - Had the fridge stocked with beer before we arrived. Also very accomadating.
http://www.lagniappe-belize.com/

Peter and Isreal with Protech diving - Great outfit - good people - I did a handful of dives with them and was very happy.
http://www.protechdive.com/

Ecological Divers - Good outfit - Larger in size - I snorkelled mexico rocks and tres cocos with them. Had a great day. Some people in my party dove with them and were happy. This is a larger outfit and comes with the benefits and drawbacks of larger operations.

Carri-Bean - I don't know the exact spelling our how to get a hold of these guys, but they were awesome. Oliver is native to AC and gives a great tour. We spent a day snorkeling/bbq-ing with Oliver. If you get the chance I would highly recomend it. We took our divers and snorkelers on one trip which also included fishing. Very laid back. Other members of our party dove with Oliver and had good things to say. It was cool to spend the day with all the people from our house and it was great for the day before we left to avoid diving/flying issues.
http://www.caribeantoursbelize.com/

Waraguma makes a mean lobster burrito

Monkey bites makes a nice breakfast

BC's and Wet Willy's were lots of fun.

Tropic Air was cool. Make sure sit Co-Pilot(best view).

I don't have anything bad to say about our trip it was awesome.

Thank you to everyone in AC for making our trip great.

Last edited by godinski; 02/18/08 12:57 PM.
uh, hooked I'd say wink

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
couldnt of said it better AC ROCKS!!Searious adventures were awesome picks you up at your dock or theirs, we did the zipline and cave tubing thru them what a day and the best rum punch around!!, godinski awesome to see you guys again hope it not another 4 yrs. Laters

Last edited by Chickasawjoe; 02/22/08 10:53 PM.
S
S
We also had an amazing time on AC, and owe most of what we knew about San Pedro and all the activities to this board. Thanks so much for such a great information gathering tool. We used so much of the information we found on this board and it all paid off.

We would like to thank the staff at the Spindrift Hotel for being such wonderful hosts. Yamileth the manager has a way of making all her customers feel special and I certainly felt that way.

Freedom Tours provided a wonderful day filled with fishing, snorkeling, a beach barbeque and swimming with the sharks.

Searious was wonderful for the tour to Lamanai.

Oh and you are absolutely right about the Lobster Burritos at Waraguma - but they also make a great papusa!

Estelles for breakfast - I can still feel the breeze on the deck, great food!

Thanks everyone - hope to be back.

D
D
all i can say is PROTECH PROTECH PROTECH.we dove with them for 5 days and it was great.we strayed for one day to try ecologic and got picked up at our dock and took a boat ride to ecologics dock while we sat and sighned paperwork,figured out gear,told wich boat to go on,so on and so on.
a two tank dive with ecologic was just taxing.im just trying to help the little guy when i feel that its deserved.PROTECH is the way to go

G
OP Offline
G
If/When I go back I'll dive with Protech, but I don't have scuba experience with any other outfit in AC, so you're opinion is a good addition to this thread........

Can't wait till next time!

P
P
Originally Posted by SnoBirdWannaBe
We also had an amazing time on AC, and owe most of what we knew about San Pedro and all the activities to this board. Thanks so much for such a great information gathering tool. We used so much of the information we found on this board and it all paid off.

We would like to thank the staff at the Spindrift Hotel for being such wonderful hosts. Yamileth the manager has a way of making all her customers feel special and I certainly felt that way.

Freedom Tours provided a wonderful day filled with fishing, snorkeling, a beach barbeque and swimming with the sharks.

Searious was wonderful for the tour to Lamanai.

Oh and you are absolutely right about the Lobster Burritos at Waraguma - but they also make a great papusa!

Estelles for breakfast - I can still feel the breeze on the deck, great food!

Thanks everyone - hope to be back.

SnoBird, I will be staying at the spindrift in 19 days. Can you tell meanything more about it? Did you have a beachfront room? Apartment or hotel room? Was there wireless internet?

S
S
PS

We stayed in a beach apartment. There is wireless internet access, and there is also an internet cafe close if that is the way you want to go.

The Spindrift has lots of activity going on all the time with Caliente's and The Pier Lounge. I can't say what the regular rooms are like, but the staff does an excellent job.

Tell Yamileth and Diane their friends in Oregon say hi! You will have a wonderful time!

I can hardly wait to go back.

Ditto to above, SnoBirdWannaBe!!!!

except their friend from Texas

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.