Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
BTW, those photos of pole dancing don't do the actual site justice. I think some of those folks lived out some of thier fantasys. I'm sure there were some happy hubbys that night!

T
T
smile smile smile

TacoBoy rocks!!! Bring it on. Watch out San Pedro -- here come the Otters!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Hey all -

Many thanks to those of you who made it to Hideaway and to everyone who made the crawl such a success! It was the most fun day I've had in the short history of our place.Thanks so much to tacogirl for organizing the crawl. Check out the photos on her blog - very cool. I'm extremely jealous I couldn't enjoy the whole day with all of you. Hopefully I'll be able to subcontract my duties the days of the other crawls and join you. Tacogirl, can I use the photos you took at my place on my (still under construction) website?

Richard Martin
The Pink Motel and Hideaway Bar
[email protected]
Richard, as one of the "crawlers" I must say your little hidaway bar is waaaayyyy fun. We really enjoyed our time with you all, and look forward to the next meeting.
Thanks for the fun..

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
How many are we expecting for the town crawl? We had a bunch for the Southern Crawl. I know we won't have as many, but any idea how many we might have?

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
OP Offline
Yes Hideaway was great I really liked it there a lot. I can totally see pool parties there smile

sunandsand who has time to count ha ha I know I started a list somewhere but to busy getting todays pics up and meeting up with the southerners later to update it.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

T
T
ok, so we now have the opportunity to do a "Town Crawl" Video. If enough people commit to the idea. We've done something similar in the past with the Gringos gone Wild party last fall, and the people that got one were very happy with it (Ask Bill - he got one).

If people are interested, please PM me and we can get it figured out. (And sorry to the Southern Crawlers that would have been interested in a vid)

&nbsp Tacos,
it looks like we'll be there. Probably catch up with you around the Tackle Box.

&nbsp &nbsp Dan

&nbsp

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
I still don't think E can stay up that late!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.